Senior Information Technology Specialist
Immediate Hire. Come Join Team 24Online!
Includes Medical Benefits + الضمان الاجتماعي
24Online.jo is a cutting-edge IT service provider located in the 7th Circle, primarily serving clients in Amman area and their remote offices. Founded in 2008, the company has served more than 600 business and NGO customers in 20+ industries. Our goal is to help our clients meet their business goals by being more agile, growth-oriented, and digitally connected.
We are looking for a skilled, outstanding senior IT Specialist with proven technical abilities able to oversee all aspects of IT operations for a small team of IT Technicians. Your work will involve a combination of team management and hands-on support for your own select group of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a “go-getter” looking for growth and challenge with an established IT company that is dedicated to the pursuit of client happiness. This position will report to the General Manager and Company Partners.
Candidates must be qualified in the following areas:
- 4+ years’ documented experience in IT technical support and infrastructure development.
- Able to oversee and provide hands-on support for complex technical issues
- Skills in the management of computer systems and peripherals, network switches, WIFI systems and all IT infrastructure
- Able to operate with some level of independence and autonomy
- High ethical standards, customer service orientation, and good communication skills (English skills required)
- Savvy, smart, and a fast learner
Duties include the following:
- Oversee the operations of a small group of IT Support Technicians, ensuring the successful achievement of their duties and the longterm satisfaction of 24Online clients.
- Weekly briefings with company leadership; help set goals for team success
- Plan and execute IT projects and cultivate client relations
- Manage clients’ network data backups ensuring safety of all data
- Maintain a high level of security standards and procedures
- Troubleshoot, hardware, software and network operating systems
- Systems, LANs and WANs using physical layers, bridges, gateways and routers, windows-based network environment
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Perform weekly system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
PLATFORMS & Experience:
- Windows Server/Exchange 200X to 2019
- MS Office 2010/19 + Office 365 Apps
- AWS and cloud services knowledge
- VPN (SSL VPN, PPTP, L2TP)
- VMware ESXI
- Cisco / Meraki Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Wifi (Unifi, Aruba, and Meraki)
- DNS, DHCP
- MS Azure Connect, O365 Exchange
- Working with Hosted Web Sites
- Preference for candidates with certifications related to IT Solutions Architect and Project Management (PMP)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Status (MCSE or MCSA) preferred
- We care about our employees – you are our biggest asset – we celebrate your success!
- We are committed to your development and growth – when you succeed, we succeed!
- We offer a competitive base salary and benefits.
- We have been around for over 10 years and continue to grow.
- Free coffee ☺ (made by Al Ameed coffee maker)
- Newly built office located around the 7th Circle.
Come and work for us! Find out how you can be a strong candidate by reading our blog entry about applying for a job at 24Online