No thanks, I don't like discounts.
retail and wholesale
Expert IT services for the retail and wholesale industries
With the digital revolution and e-commerce trends taking the sector by storm, retail and wholesale businesses have experienced massive disruption in the past several years. To say these industries are competitive would be an understatement, but there are massive untapped opportunities for those businesses willing to innovate and embrace new technologies. Whether through better supply chain management, updated POS systems, or development of new consumer-facing channels such as e-commerce or social media sales, savvy company leaders know that the right investments can pay off exponentially.
Smart Planning Pays Off
24Online has worked as an IT service provider for a variety of retailers and wholesalers. We know there are countless strategies available to help retailers and wholesalers increase sales, and we recommend taking the time for some careful planning before embracing a new plan for your information technology.
When you work with 24Online, we survey your existing IT infrastructure, documenting strengths and weaknesses, and recommend a proven approach that matches your business goals. Depending on your plan, either 24Online or your team can implement the solution, or we can recommend the services of one of our long-term partners.
Ways We Can Help
Here are some of the ways we can help your retail or wholesale business:
- Support your staff with 24/7 technical support services
- Improve data management and storage using cloud-based technology
- Collect data and manage supply chains with proven software or web applications
- Upgrade outdated computer systems or improve network infrastructure
- Protect your business from cyber threats and ransomware
- Monitor your location with video camera surveillance systems
- Procure affordable software, hardware, or equipment
- Install and network new POS systems
- Plan and implement expansion to multiple locations–locally or regionally
- Build websites with high quality visual design
- Implement advanced e-commerce solutions
- Plan and manage social media campaigns
Ways You Benefit
Here are some of the ways you can benefit from better information technology management for your retail or wholesale business:
- Improved efficiency
- Less downtime
- Better information management
- Seamless collaboration and communication
- Streamlined operations
- More effective data collection
- Faster products to market
Working with team 24Online gives you the advantage of a “big-picture” approach to the development of your retail, wholesale, or e-commerce business. Because of our broad skillset, we can help you plan and coordinate all the moving parts of your technology systems and applications. From the database systems that manage your supply chain to the scanning and tracking stations of your fulfillment process, you are in good hands.
Finally, if you are looking to build or expand your business to online sales, our team has deep experience with e-commerce projects in the Middle East. After, all, one of our founders has built and managed several e-commerce ventures.
We can help you with any of the following e-commerce projects:
- web hosting and domain purchase / migration / redirects
- website development with attractive user interface
- shopping cart installation
- shipping and fulfillment setup
- SEO optimization
- social media campaigns
24Online has served a variety of retail and wholesale businesses in Jordan. Here are a few you may be familiar with…
We serve more than 10 industries. Here are just a few.
Benefits to build on
Our clients are able to increase end-user productivity without sacrificing usability.
Transform your technology by focusing on 3 key areas
24Online is a full-service IT firm located in Amman, Jordan. We help companies be more efficient, connected, and innovative, with better technology systems and support. Our clients are located in Jordan and the greater Middle East region.