No thanks, I don't like discounts.
NGO / Nonprofit
Expert IT services for NGOs and Nonprofits
Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) play a fundamental role in Jordan’s economy, as well as the lives of many of Jordan’s citizens. NGOs often deliver critical services that ensure their clients’ health and safety, while operating within limited budgets and strict deadlines. Many of Jordan’s NGOs function under the oversight of headquarters located outside of the country, with networks that extend across many international borders.
The IT requirements of NGOs are similar to those of the businesses we serve in other sectors, yet budget and accountability requirements can limit operations, and goals can shift on a monthly basis.
How can better IT operations benefit your NGO?
- Increase speed and efficiency in serving communities
- Avoid downtime for employees and volunteers
- Save money with procurement of low-cost hardware and software
- Collect, manage, and share data on clients and programs
- Improve accountability through better information collection
- Protect data from loss due to equipment or network failure
- Improve security from hacking, phishing, ransomware attacks
- Monitor or your location to prevent theft and intrusion
- Secure email and communications across all platforms
- Interact more effectively with partners
- Better manage employees in the field
What can 24Online do for your NGO?
- Deliver 24/7 reliable tech support service
- Build and manage infrastructure to meet operational goals and data needs
- Maintain desktops, networks, and servers
- Implement better cybersecurity with the following:
- improved password and access protocols
- firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam, ransomware protection
- regular backup and recovery procedures
- Protect your place of business with the following:
- video security camera systems
- building access control systems
- card access systems
- biometrics systems, including retinal and fingerprint scanning
- Implement attendance management systems
- Improve phone communications with a Voice Over IP (VoIP) system
- Manage data with hosted Exchange servers, cloud backup/storage, or a hybrid solution
- Procure new equipment or software
- Recommend IT solutions appropriate to your budget and goals
Still wondering how we can help you? Tell us about your biggest operations challenge, and we’ll help find an IT solution that gets you ahead. Give us a call today and you may be surprised at the affordable options we have to offer.
24Online has provided IT support and product sourcing and procurement services to a wide array of NGOs in Jordan. Here are just a few you may recognize...
The industry sectors we serve include
Benefits to build on
Our clients are able to increase end-user productivity without sacrificing usability.
Transform your technology by focusing on 3 key areas
24Online is a full-service IT firm located in Amman, Jordan. We help companies be more efficient, connected, and innovative, with better technology systems and support. Our clients are located in Jordan and the greater Middle East region.